Minco Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Oct 16, 2018 - Minco Gold Announces Intention to Terminate SEC Reporting Obligations
Minco Gold Corporation (the \'Company\' or \'Minco Gold\') (TSX-V: MMM; OTCQX: MGHCF; FSE: MI5) announces that it intends to voluntarily file a Form 15 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the \'SEC\') to terminate the registration of its common shares under Section 12(g) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the \'Exchange Act\'). The termination will become effective 90 days after the da
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 - 2018 Second Quarter Report
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - 2018 First Quarter Report
- Mon Feb 5, 2018 - Minco Gold Grants Stock Options
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - 2017 Year End Financial Statement
- Fri Dec 1, 2017 -
- Sat Sep 30, 2017 - 2017 Third Quarter Report
- Wed Sep 13, 2017 - Minco Gold Grants Stock Options
Minco Gold Corporation (the \'Company\' or \'Minco Gold\') (TSX-V: MMM/OTCQX: MGHCF/FSE:MI5) announces that it has granted 400,000 incentive stock options under its stock option plan to certain officers and directors of the Company.
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 - 2017 Second Quarter Report
- Wed Jun 28, 2017 - Minco Gold Announces Senior Management Changes And Results Of The Annual General And Special Meeting
Minco Gold Corporation (the \'Company\' or \'Minco Gold\') (TSX-V: MMM/OTCQX: MGHCF/FSE:MI5) is pleased to announce the following:
The Annual General and Special Meeting of the Company's shareholders was held on June 27, 2017 and all resolutions were approved.
The Company also announces the following Senior Management changes and appointments, effective immediately:
Dr. Ken Cai, will retain his role as Chairman and CEO
Mr. Ken Leigh, President
Mr. Leigh has more than 27